Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cardinals win 10 - 2

My son Sam is in Little League this year. He is the only one out of my three boys that wanted to sign up this year. The other two thought they would sit it out. It wasn't long before Sam's twin brother decided that he wants to play but of course it was too late. Regardless, we have been enjoying cheering on the Cardinals. We have a great group of kids in our team and the coaches have been wonderful with teaching the kids techniques. The team record so far is 3 wins and 4 loses. They played tough teams in the beginning. Last night they played against the Braves and they looked great. I dubbed myself the official team photographer so I will be bringing you some updates. This weekend we play the Royals who currently ahs 6 wins and 1 loss. The coach on the Royals was our coach for many years and we know half of the players. So it should be fun to watch and cheer for both teams. And, hopefully, we can play well against them. Let's cross our fingers. Let's cheer for the underdogs! I'll keep you guys posted.






No comments: