Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shoot Out in Sacramento

It's not what you might think.  There were no gun-slinging cowboys involved but I did have the privilege of photographing seven beautiful models.  Me and several other local photographers organized a one day session thanks to Carmen, Carlos, and Dawn who did a great job in putting this event together.  The girl's  hair and makeup were absolutely fabulous thanks to our amazing vendors who participated:  hairstylist- Beth Anderson Hair design, makeup - Taryn Elizabeth Blackburn, flowers by Accents by Sage, gowns by PW Jitters.  We even had videography by Alba Fiore Production. Carlos interviewed each photographer and I will say that it was one of the most awkward things I have ever done.  It's the first time that anyone has interviewed me on tape.  Oh, well, I can just laugh about it after I cry seeing it.  Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.   I will publish some more later.







No comments: