Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just want to share


I'd like to share what a client whose daughter I have photographed since she was 3 months old had emailed this to me and touched me so much. 
  

"I believe that when I die, God is going to give me a slideshow of my

life.  Pictures that I've seen - some of them moments - some of them

actual photos - some of them printed and hung on my walls - some of them

the ones that I tell myself 'this one is for you only.'  When I think of the

photos you took, I think to myself:  Could I be ok that she never see

them?  And I answer:  I'm not.  And the farther away from that day - the

more important I get them in print for her to see a piece of evidence

that she is precious."


Photographs have always been and will always be a special part of everyones life. When I was a little girl, I would sit for hours looking through b/w photos of my family and never got tired of them.   I've been honored to have had the opportunity to photograph many precious moments and knowing that my photographs play a huge part of ones past is a tremendous honor that I never take for granted.   Thanks, Lilly.






No comments: