Thursday, May 07, 2009

little brothers / Sacramento Children's Photographer
















Having to make three kids to sit still for photography is always a challenge.  So I always forewarn the parents that it might not happen.  It will not be your typical look at the camera and say cheese.  Just like my three boys, these guys have their own personalities and very well behaved.  The littlest one is my favorite.  He was so cute.  Just like his big brothers, he stood there for me and kept his attention on me while we talked and me clicking the camera shutter as quickly as I could.  As you may have noticed, there are a couple of photos that I turned into a sepia-toned photo.  I love color for my "urban sessions" but I couldn't help it with this one.  It looks just perfect for these candid shots of the boys.  See for yourself.

 





1 comment:

Patrick Cook said...

Thank your Sharon! These are pics are great! You really caputured our boys' characters. The three brothers Dad.