Friday, August 15, 2008

Hotel Monaco in San Francisco




Analiza and Robert's wedding on August 8, 2008 was so elegant and beautiful.   Of course, I'm not surprised. Analiza has style and great taste and so, I was very excited to see her design.  As soon as I walked inside the Hotel Monaco, I saw the ceremony site and was in awe of the beautiful setting.  She hired a lighting company to place two bright pink butterflies above the fireplace where the ceremony was to take place.   Very dramatic.  And, of course, lots of details. For instance, instead of table numbers, her sister Rhoda designed a replica of famous San Francisco street signs like the Filmore, Lombard, etc.  I love the decor of the hotel.  So many places to photograph and be creative.  I enjoyed photographing outside on the street as well.  I love these small, but intimate luxurious hotels in San Francisco.  They have the most amazing decor.  Now, let's talk about the bride.  She looked fantastic...the hair, the dress, the flowers.  Can you believe that  her maid of honor is her daughter and the bridesmaids are her neices?  Robert looked dashing as well.  He is so much fun and from the speeches from his friends and family, Analiza married a fantastic man.  

Analiza and Robert, your wedding was gorgeous and fun and you guys make a perfect couple.  **Click here** to view thier wedding slideshow.







No comments: