Friday, January 09, 2009

Lodestar Light Center


Okay, you're wondering what is Lodestar Light Center.  Well, today I just had a massage that was the best I've had.   So, I am so excited to share with you Amanda Spanbauer.  Amanda and I met at one of eWomennetwork meetings.   I came in her office talking a mile a minute and a total spaz.   And, there is Amanda so quiet and calm.  She gave me a cup of tea to calm me down.  The ambiance was so calming and the music was so soothing. I really needed this.  My husband has been encouraging me to get one regularly.  I always thought that I don't have the time.  And, so I suffered....until today.  After the session, I didn't want to get up and wished I can stay and sleep until the next day.  I felt so good afterwards.  I can tell she really knows what she was doing.  I have been suffering with tenseness around my shoulder for years and years.  So today, I've decide to go regularly for the next few weeks.  So there, I made a commitment to take care of me.  Now it's your turn.  Amanda is located in Roseville.  You may contact her at 916-960-6249.   

No comments: