Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sacred City Roller Derby
















Saturday, I was invited to attend a roller derby game in Roseville.   The team asked me to come and watch the game and photograph some of the action.  I had two tickets so my son came along with me.  Both of us thought that it would be hard to follow because we have never seen a game before.  But, it was actually  not that bad.  I few women had to be helped out because of an injury.  I asked my son, can you imagine your mom going out there doing that?   He gave a big sarcastic grin.  First,  I would need to learn how to roller skate.   I know a few of the girls on the team.  There was Shadow, Cherry, Pink and Atilla.  I can't wait to meet the rest of the team.  I am so excited that I will photographing the girls individual portraits in the near future.  My work is so much fun.  Earlier in the day, I was photographing a boudoir (soft and feminine) and in the evening I was photographing strong and determined women.  Love it!

   








No comments: