Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sacred City Roller Derby / Sacramento Portrait Photographer










I had such a great time meeting and photographing these amazing women.  These women are members of the Sacred City Derby Girls...a women's flat track derby team. They are a Sacremento  team and they play right here in Roseville at the Roller King.  I love how the photos all turned out.   The artwork I put on each image I feel represent the women....intense, yet fun and full of color.   The women had so much personality and each one has a roller derby name.  Can you guess which one is "Shadow Soldier",  "Roxxxie Rotten",  "Mathmortician",  "Vodka Knockers", "Pink Devil" and "Cha Cha Picante"?   There are plenty more but I just don't have space for all there names.  Check out their website at www.sacredcityderbygirls.com and find out when the next home game is.  If you haven't gone to one, you should definitely check it out.  








h/Rollerderby06.jpg">










 

6 comments:

jessica giblin said...

Sharon! You've done an amazing job. The girls look so great!
I love how each has her own "look"
-jessica giblin

allison said...

Sharon you did a fabulous job....love the color and the poses! Hope to see you soon.
~Allison

Kyla Morris said...

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for doing this! I had so much fun. You are very good at what you do.
~Kyla aka Whirlda Hurt

sashay said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! These are all amazing! Sacred hearts you!

- Mathemortician

Meech said...

Ummm...WOW, is all I have to say! Nice work, I love it! Thanks a million, this is great!
Meech

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely speechless. These pics are not only incredible, they are absolutely beautiful... Thank you sooo much for making me/us look so HOT!!!! You are an amazing artist!!! Can't wait to see the rest..

xoxo
RoXXXie (Lolly)