Sunday, April 05, 2009

Please Vote! / Sacramento Children's Portrait Photographer
















When the kids got off the the car, the mom told me that I don't think you'll get anything out of Zachary.   I love the challenge.  I never approach children as if they have to do anything.   With a little gentle and playful coaxing, he cooperated all through the session.  I thing he had a great time.  His big  sister, of course, had no trouble having fun.  Girls love to pose and getting dressed. I love the photos I took of her.  

Every session I have always excites me.   Each child has their own special look, it could be the eyes, smile and just their goofy selves.  It's never a dull moment.  I love to show these images as a work of art. The time and effort I put into each image is so worth.

I will be entering photos of the each kid that I've been photographing this month.  I thought it might be fun if you guys can comment and let me know which photo would be a good candidate.












No comments: